Hey everybody! Thank you all so much for 10 followers already?? That is just utterly amazing and I can’t believe we already reached that mark, it is so hard to believe.
Today I will be doing the “Blogger recognition award” and I was tagged by Girlonrainbow who is such an amazing friend to me and I am so happy that I had a chance to meet her online 🙂 but let’s get to the rules;
- Write a post to show your award
- Acknowledge the blogger that nominated you
- Give a brief story about why you started blogging
- Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
How I got started blogging;
When I first started blogging it was way back in November of 2015. I had gotten my laptop about two months back on my birthday and started a youtube channel, but being a girl with social awkwardness, completely failed when my friends started finding it. After that fail, I had no idea what to do, youtube was a place that I shared what was going on in my head, so I just gave up on the idea of sharing my ideas with the world. Then on Christmas, my best friend Anon (also known as Serenity on here :)) gave me the book Girl Online, it fascinated me that this girl was famous, because of her own little corner of the internet, so I tried it. I tried multiple websites including Wix, Web, Blogger, and finally came across Weebly. With Weebly, I created my own little corner of the internet, using pretty colors, like pink and purple. I even started looking at Zoe Suggs blog, Zoella, and commenting, trying to get my blog to be noticed, by doing that I had made a great group of internet friends. Since then, I moved my blog onto here, someoneonline09.wordpress.com, I have even started my own social medias in order to stay in touch with you guys!!
My advice for new bloggers;
- My first piece of advice is to not stress out over how many followers you gain or anything of that sort. A blog isn’t about how many followers you have, it’s about making true friends and enjoying yourself, enjoying your blog. Make it how you want it, not how everyone else wants it, make it unique and exciting, make it yours.
- My second piece of advice is to blog about your life, blog like you are talking to your friend, not many random people over the internet, it helps out a lot and you can find a lot of good ideas for blog posts this way!
The fifteen people I nominate are;
- Dreaming of Living
and that is it because I do not know many other people…. 🙂
This will be it for this weeks blog, but I am working on a collab soon with someone special! so don’t forget to subscribe 🙂
someone, somewhere, online. xx